Joining the ECS Team
Thank you for your interest in employment at ECS, we offer both full-time and part-time positions of employment and welcome qualified applications. Current opportunities and job descriptions are listed below.
Our People are a Priority
There are four P’s that outline our ministry priorities at Emmanuel, Philosophy, People, Program, and Place.
Our philosophy comes from the sufficient Word of God. ECS holds the same doctrinal statement as Emmanuel Baptist Church. The same doctrines that are proclaimed from EBC’s pulpit permeate the daily academics of the students at ECS.
Our next highest priority is our people. Author Jim Collins calls this concept “First Who…Then What” or “getting the right people on the bus.” While our faculty and staff are very qualified for their positions, we are more concerned with their character than their credentials. Our teachers are born-again followers of Christ and are required to be active accountable members of Bible-believing churches. They love God, teaching, and the students. They lead by example, they teach with competence, and they serve selflessly.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
- School Administrator (Principal)
- Substitute Teachers – (Contact Office for details if interested)
- Teachers (Positions are filled for the 2018-19 school year but we are receiving applications for future openings)
Forms: The following links provide the job description, qualifications and application forms for the various positions.
- Teacher Job Description
- Teacher Application
- Principal/ Administrator Job Description
- Administrator Application
- Basic Application (all other positions)
- ECS Local Church/Pastoral Recommendation Form (required for all faculty and staff)
Please print applications and submit to:
ECS School Board
1318 N. 16th Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301