Joining the ECS Team
We appreciate your interest in seeking to join the ECS team. Here at ECS we offer both full-time and part-time positions and we welcome any qualified applications. Our current job opportunities with descriptions are listed below.
Our People are a Priority
Our philosophy comes from the sufficient Word of God. ECS holds the same doctrinal statement as Emmanuel Baptist Church. The same doctrines that are proclaimed from EBC’s pulpit permeate the daily academics of the students of ECS. ECS also upholds a classical educational philosophy. We seek to cultivate students’ souls through truth, goodness, and beauty.
Our next and our highest priority is our people. Jesus taught that students will be like their teacher (Luke 6:40). We require that all of our teachers be Born-again Believers and followers of Christ. They are required to be active, accountable members of Bible-believing churches. They must love God, love teaching, and love their students.
- Professes faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Membership/regular attendance in a church of like faith
- Recommendation from their Pastor
- Appropriate training / experience / certification
How to Submit an Application for Employment:
- Send a resume and pastoral recommendation letter (see below) to one of the following:
- email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or mail to ECS School Board 1318 N. 16th Street Clarksburg, WV 26301
Current Opportunities: Updated August 23rd, 2021
- Substitute Teachers – (Contact the office for details if interested)
Forms: Please choose from the following links for the job description, qualifications and application forms for the various positions.