Joining the ECS Team
We appreciate your interest in seeking to join the ECS team. Here at ECS we offer both full-time and part-time positions and we welcome any qualified applications. Our current job opportunities with descriptions are listed below.
Our People are a Priority
There are four P’s that outline our ministry priorities at Emmanuel, Philosophy, People, Program, and Place.
Our philosophy comes from the sufficient Word of God. ECS holds the same doctrinal statement as Emmanuel Baptist Church. The same doctrines that are proclaimed from EBC’s pulpit permeate the daily academics of the students of ECS.
Our next and our highest priority is our people. Author Jim Collins calls this concept “First Who…Then What” or “getting the right people on the bus.” While our faculty and staff are qualified for their positions, we are more concerned with their character than their credentials. We require that all of our teachers be Born-again Believers and followers of Christ. They are required to be an active, accountable members of Bible-believing churches. We also desire the characteristics that they love God, love teaching, and love their students. Our teachers are leaders by example through they way they display their lives. We are proud that we can say that our teachers teach with competence, and they serve selflessly.
- Professes faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Recommendation from their Pastor
- Appropriate training / experience / certification
How to Submit an Application for Employment:
- print the application you need from the list of PDFs below
- email your application to email@example.com
- or mail to ECS School Board 1318 N. 16th Street Clarksburg, WV 26301
Current Opportunities: Updated Sep 1, 2020
- Substitute Teachers – (Contact the office for details if interested)
Forms: Please choose from the following links for the job description, qualifications and application forms for the various positions.
- ECS Local Church/Pastoral Recommendation Form (required for all faculty and staff)