ECS has wonderful a pre-kindergarten preschool program that is safe, fun, educational, and Biblically grounded. The program is taught by screened, qualified, and experienced teachers and has a proven track record and testimony of being one of best pre-k programs in the region.
Our approach is holistic as we believe the pre-k years are vital for laying a foundation in the child’s life for them to succeed spiritually, academically, physically, and socially.
Program Availability and Options:
- Offers tracks for 3 and 4-year-olds.
- 3 Year Old’s- Half or Full day with 3 or 5 day options.
- 4 Year Old’s- Half or Full day 3 or 5 day options.
- Bible Foundation: Students will be exposed to the major Bible stories and how they apply to our lives. They will memorize short Bible verses. In addition, students participate in a special weekly chapel crafted just for Pre-K and Kindergarten age children.
- Phonics Based: Students learn and memorize all of the letters and sounds, blends, and begin to read words. The average student will be able to read one and two vowel words by the end of the school year. We have two sets of reading books the children will be reading!
- Numbers: We learn to recognize the concept and to write the numbers 0-20. We learn to count 0-100, count by tens, fives, and twos.
- Writing: We learn to write all the letters of the alphabet, blends, words, and our first name.
- Language Development
- Character Development
- Language Enrichment
- Learning nursery rhymes, children’s songs, finger play, painting, and art projects.
Your can find more information about the program details at the links below. Better yet, come by or schedule a tour! See for yourself the program’s value and meet our staff.
- Tuition & Fees for K-3 and K-4