2022-2023 Tuition & Fees
|New Student Application||$30 per student|
|Enrollment (Until March 15th)||$65 per student (free after 3 children)|
|Enrollment (March 16th and after)||$100.00 per student|
Process for New Students
- Inquiry (free & no commitment required).
- A tour of the school and interview with someone on the administration team.
- Application ($30 fee) and Enrollment completed.
Process for Returning Students
- Log in to Parent Web (you may need to create an account if you have not done so already).
- Go to the Apply/Enroll Tab on the left-hand menu.
- Follow the prompts.
2022-2023 Tuition Annual Monthly*
K3-12th Grade: $6,200.00 $516.66
HOPE Scholarship (starting Fall, 2022): $4,600.00
Out-of-pocket tuition after HOPE Scholarship: $1,600.00 $133.33
ECS utilizes the services of FACTS for tuition and fees. Payments may be made via a checking or savings account, or a credit/debit card. FACTS charges an annual service fee based upon the payment plan option. ECS will cover the FACS processing fees for families that pay in full before the beginning of the school year. Visit this FACTS link to set up an account.
*You may choose one of the following payment options: annually, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly by 10.
If you are committed to offering your child a Christian education, but find these costs prohibitive, please email Mr. Batten at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school to discuss possible options.
Available Tuition Incentives
- Multi-Child Discount: Families with 2 or more children at ECS receive the following tiered discount on tuition. The discount is applied to the tuition of the younger child.
- 2nd Child – 20% Discount
- 3rd Child – 40% Discount
- 4th Child (plus additional children) 60% Discount
- EBC Family Discount: Covenant Members at Emmanuel Baptist Church are eligible to receive a family discount/credit on tuition. Application for this credit must be made annually using the Church Member Tuition Credit Application form. Please contact the school office for details.
- Employee Discount: Faculty and staff at Emmanuel are eligible to receive discounted tuition for their own children. Please contact the school office for details.
Due at enrollment. (This fee reflects the costs associated with the following services: IOWA testing, classroom materials, activities, science lab fees, physical education equipment, ACCS dues and building maintenance).
(1) student: $60 (Per Sport)
Fees: $530 ($495 before March 16th)
TOTAL: $6,730 ($6,695 before March 16th)
With HOPE Scholarship: $2,130 ($2,095 before March 16th)