2020-2021 Tuition & Fees
|New Student Application||$30 per student|
|Enrollment (Until May 31st)||$65 per student (free after 3 children)|
|Enrollment (June 1st and after)||$100.00 per student|
Process for New Students
- Inquiry (free & no commitment required) or application ($30 Application fee).
- A tour of the school and interview with someone on the administration team.
- Application and Enrollment completed.
Process for Returning Students
- Log in to Parent Web (you may need to create an account if you have not done so already).
- Go to the Apply/Enroll Tab on the left-hand menu.
- Follow the prompts.
2020-2021 Tuition Annual Monthly*
|K3 1/2 Day Three Days (MWF)||$1,314.36||$109.53 (12-Month)|
|K3 Full Day Three Days (MWF)||$1,914.84||$159.57 (12-Month)|
|K3- K4 1/2 Day Five Days (M-F)||$2,192.00||$182.67(12-Month)|
|K3- K4 Full Days Five Days (M-F)||$3,192.00||$266.00 (12-Month)|
|K5- 8th Grade||$4,192.00||$349.33 (12-Month)|
|9th-12th Grade||$4,394.00||$366.17 (12-Month)|
ECS utilizes the services of FACTS for tuition and fees. Payments may be made via a checking or savings account, or a credit/debit card. FACTS charges an annual service fee based upon the payment plan option. ECS will cover the FACS processing fees for families that pay in full before the beginning of the school year. Visit this FACTS link to set up an account.
*You may choose one of the following payment options: annually, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly by 10.
Available Tuition Incentives
- Multi-Child Discount: Families with 2 or more children at ECS receive the following tiered discount on tuition. The discount is applied to the tuition of the younger child.
- 2nd Child – 20% Discount
- 3rd Child – 40% Discount
- 4th Child (plus additional children) 60% Discount
- EBC Family Discount: Covenant Members at Emmanuel Baptist Church are eligible to receive a family discount/credit on tuition. Application for this credit must be made annually using the Church Member Tuition Credit Application form. Please contact the school office for details.
- Employee Discount: Faculty and staff at Emmanuel are eligible to receive discounted tuition for their own children. Please contact the school office for details.
Due by August 1st. (This fee reflects the costs associated with the following services: IOWA testing, classroom materials, activities, science lab fees, physical education equipment, WVCEA dues and building maintenance. Fees, however, are representative of each grades’ needs and requirements.)
(1) student: $60 (Per Sport)
Fine Arts Fees
Fine Arts Fees vary depending on the number of categories in which students compete.